namdrib

Tattoo You!?!?

Well, wanted to swing this by everyone, going to get a tattoo this evening. Let me know what you think about it?

Going to be the Birdman Insignia, about 8" on back with the Leonardo Da Vinci Quote: "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there is where you have been and there is where you long to return" underneath it. I think it is going to be bad ass... Let me know what you guys think.
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

Very nice, it is nice to know that there is someone else out there that listens to Concrete Blonde.

Anyway, tattoo came out awesome, hurt like a bitch when they were filling in the insignia. Will post pics as soon as I get them. As for the Fangs, not sure I would be able to do my job with those. For those that don't know, I own a Pest Control Company. Can you see me going to an 80 year olds door and asking to come in with Fangs hanging out of my mouth.? I think I would lose some business.

"Sure, those Golf Carts may look all warm and fuzzy, but they WILL take a chunk out of your ass!"

Concrete Blondes?

I haven't heard them since the bonus track on Billabong's The Green Iguana surf vid. Hollywind I think the track was.

Looking forward to seeing the tat. Mines going to be a tad smaller and black...or maybe royal blue body and black wings like my GTi.
...drags me down like some sweet gravity!!!

Ed: how are You man:>

dude , I've been monitoring the weather down south,,, its supposed to rain too no ? or at least there will be a high chances of rain. :(

Whats alittle rain? :P

when you gonna do this here locally ..
(the bmi)

PM sent

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Sorry to say that.. But rumor has it that this particular sentence was never said by Leonardo Da Vinci. Sorry for you :(

Feet up!
Max

good thing I didn't get his name put on there then, huh? Now it just looks like a kick ass saying!!!!!!
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

Ok guys and gals, here are the pics that I promised. Please overlook the imperfections and fat cells. Damn, I never did realize how pathetic my body was until I did this. I suck.