funks

2" height difference

it should not matter that much. if anything wear a thicker sole shoe.

I would ask to try it on for fit of course before buying

i wish i could try it on...too bad i am on the east coast and the seller is on the west coast...its a sharp looking suit...

I have two suits that are sized for someone at least 2 inches bigger than I am and they work great. In fact a little bigger in height has become my defacto preference for BM wingsuit sizing.

Thanks for the info guys..I'm curious, why do you go a little bit bigger? What does that do from a flight or fitting standpoint?

My classic was a right on fit but both of my S-3s were not sized for me and I like the fit better. You don't have to feel that you are ripping the booties when you fly just fill the suit when you extend your feet.

This will not work on the mono-wing suits as you have to properly tension the shoulder-arm- bootie to get the most from them. The suit is the whole wing and the whole suit should have tension.

I have two suits that are sized for someone at least 2 inches bigger than I am and they work great. In fact a little bigger in height has become my defacto preference for BM wingsuit sizing.

Thanks for the info guys..I'm curious, why do you go a little bit bigger? What does that do from a flight or fitting standpoint?

He doesn't have to eat nothing but salads when he goes out.

Seriously.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.