KrisFlyZ

Who has already ordered a Vampire V-1?

I am very strongly considering ordering one. Nobody my size seems to have an S3 for sale (5'7'' 135lbs), so I'll probably just put up the money for a Vampire... I've just gotta get measured and decide on colors. :D
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I have and Kathy at Morpheus said she had about 6 other tentative orders. You know who you are, so speak up.

I checked with Robi and he apologizes for the delay on the website, there have been some technical problems [:/] He hopes to have everything sorted by tomorrow :)
Get that tape measure ready :P

Yeah get that tape measure ready. The measurements that are needed for the Vampire V-1 are different than the SF3 measurements.

Kris.

So, do you think your S-Fly will fit me?

More importantly Kris, do you think your V-1 will fit me? I gotta try one before I buy one. Or at least fly with a known ( to me) constant to get true comparison and a valued post flight opinion compared to the S-3.
Picking up 3 new wingsuits inside of 12 months is hard to sell to my book keeper.

More importantly Kris, do you think your V-1 will fit me?

Maybe he'll sell you the V1 as fast as he dumped the S Fly? :P:D

Ed

I am not dumping the S-Fly. I love it. I am selling it because I need the money. I also ordered a new BASE rig. blah, blah, blah.....

Kris.

I checked with Robi and he apologizes for the delay on the website, there have been some technical problems [:/]

I have ordered mine! You can download the form from: http://www.poxon.org/Craig/Skydive/Wingsuit/PF_V-1order_form_EU.pdf

Robi sent me the order form as I kept hassling him :P

Flyers in the US can contact Morpheus directly.
www.baserigs.com

The website should be updated for next week.