gusprovost

1st wingsuit jumps today

What a rush.. did my first wingsuit jumps today at Perris on an S-Fly... first two were with Loic, the last a solo... incredible... it was all I anticipated and more.. yes, I ordered a new wingsuit at the end of the day.. can't wait for more! B|

I understand your feelings! I did my first ten jumps with Loic last july and quickly ordered my new s-fly wingsuit. He's an incredibly gifted pilot and a great instructor too...
Laurent

Laurent, autrefois sur l'ile de La Reunion
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/windsurf/skydive

I ordered the S Fly Expert... I looked at the Access but didn't fly it... Loic said he has a good supply of suits in stock, so it will only be about 10 days until it arrives... can't wait! :)

Cool!! I have an S-Fly expert also. I had issues with customs and paid $203.xx as duties. It would be cool if flyyourbody opens a dealership here.

Also be proactive when you track the order reach New york, Chronopost(if you have ordered with the faster shipping option) takes a few days before they contact you, call them and get the release forms faxed to you.

Expect about a 10 day delay in customs.

Kris.