bes

Transcontinental wingsuit flight

10 Birdmen, including myself passed the "Bosphorus" in Istanbul, Turkey, which seperates Asia&Europe. The jump was made in 10.10.2004 and it was "easy" in technical aspects, because of the high exit altitude(4000m.) and the small distance between two shores.(approx. 1500m) The jumpers are both Turkish Air Association's skydiving instructors. Five S3's and five GTI's were used. Like I mentioned the exit height made the goal a very easy one. So we flied relaxed and tried keepin' the flock thight for a nice picture over the bridge between two sides. It was a demo jump for the opening ceremonies of the Annual Eurasia Marathon. The jump was broadcasted live on TV.(Two of the jumpers had cameras and transmitters) We jumped over Europe and fly to Asia, landing on the road to the bridge. It was the greatest jump of my life.

10 Birdmen, including myself passed the "Bosphorus" in Istanbul, Turkey, which seperates Asia&Europe. The jump was made in 10.10.2004 and it was "easy" in technical aspects, because of the high exit altitude(4000m.) and the small distance between two shores.(approx. 1500m) The jumpers are both Turkish Air Association's skydiving instructors. Five S3's and five GTI's were used. Like I mentioned the exit height made the goal a very easy one. So we flied relaxed and tried keepin' the flock thight for a nice picture over the bridge between two sides. It was a demo jump for the opening ceremonies of the Annual Eurasia Marathon. The jump was broadcasted live on TV.(Two of the jumpers had cameras and transmitters) We jumped over Europe and fly to Asia, landing on the road to the bridge. It was the greatest jump of my life.

This is worthless without pictures! :)

Yes you are absolutely, positively right, but Trans sounds better. Think of intersexual, it just does not sound right ;)

Nice flock guys!

I'd rather think of sexual inter, of course.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.