mccordia

Hercules Boogie - Wingsuit Edition :)

Hi folks,

I just uploaded a small trailer for the Hercules Boogie - Wingsuit Edition DVD (non-commercial, only made for the folks who where there) to give you a small taste of whats coming. Check it out at skydivingmovies.com, special thanks to PilotDave for the awesome service!!

Hope you like it!

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1801

mirror (thanx to Bo/ObiB|)
http://www.flyinggnu.dk/?page=5&mode=showvideo&id=90

Cheers,
Jarno
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Is this dvd only for participants or can i order one as well.By the way:love the trailer

It was only ment as a thing for the people who where there.
Also since the footage in there belongs to about 15 different camera-men.

I'd have to ask them all, and see if we can work something out (maybe offering it at just the cost of DVD/cover/postage).
If there's any more interest, send me a PM and I'll try and work something out.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

That rocks..:)
Would love to see more from it..

Nice to see the big bird in the air again..

The official boogie dvd will be prewieved next friday (I have been told) but at a place in Gothenburg..
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

All i gotta say is if the complete movie is a s good as the trailer, then it should definitely not be kept a secret fromt he rest of the world! Nice job Jarno, sweet trailer!!!

I was no near the Herc boogie, but heard all about it here, wished i was, but oh well, couldnt do it.

But , I would pay for a copy of that video...kinda live vicariously through all of you who were there....

jeff D-16906

nice work....

Jarno,

Great job!

I'd dearly love to get a copy of the full version and am happy to pay for it.

I was at the very first Herc boogie, in 1982. Haven't managed to make it back since - but the prospect of unbelievable wingsuit flights sure makes it tempting.

Blue Skies,

fergbird

Aside froma couple of people that I need to hear from (which I hope will be positive) most camera-folks agreed on selling a few extra copies.

The DVD will run at around 32 minutes and it's compiled from around 14 hours of kick-ass wingsuit footage from the Hercules boogie. I can honestly say there isn't one single shot on this DVD that's not jaw-droping :)

Our short movie Ghostrider (as seen on bird-man.com) will also be on the DVD for your enjoyment :)

If you want one, send me a PM or email at [email protected] before monday the 8th (after that I"m having them duplicated)
The price will just be covering expenses (duplication/postage)

The whole thing will also appear online a while after everyone has recieved his DVD, so aside from way better quality on the DVD, you don't need to buy it if you want to see it.B|

Thank you for all the possitive replies..hope you'll like the whole DVD just as much...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Glad you like it man!B|
It's a bit sad that the people who ordered an extra copy from me are recieving it one or two days earlyer then the folks who were actualy at the boogie (cause they are getting the DVD as a present via Jari/Birdman), but in the end when everyone has his DVD, I hope it'll be all smiles ;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Glad you like it man!B|
It's a bit sad that the people who ordered an extra copy from me are recieving it one or two days earlyer then the folks who were actualy at the boogie (cause they are getting the DVD as a present via Jari/Birdman), but in the end when everyone has his DVD, I hope it'll be all smiles ;)

OK, so I didn't receive it yet, but am looking forward to see it after the others have received theirs :P

Sure it'll be smiles...

And finally got to watch the Ghostrider movie... Always blocked when he was unpacking the suit, damn computer [:/]

Looking forward to go to the boogie in 2006...

Are you in Empuria this Xmas boogie ??
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

More like PERRY'S MISSING ASS!! That boy ain't got no butt. :o

I heard a rumor that it went into hiding during an especially scary opening--it's been all pucker ever since. :D:P

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Received my DVD copy today. Wow! A beautiful piece of work. Got me thinking seriously about being there myself in 2006. Thanks Jarno for the efforts to bring this great piece of work to us all. It will surely make many others wish they were there. Excellent!;)

Still not got mine :-( Are the participant's DVDs being shipped from Florida or Finland? Was hoping to see it before Christmas. Will anyone going to the boogie at Eloy be able to bring their copy along? JP? Or are you on the road already?
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live