voodew1

Wingsuit instruction

You'll get proper instruction from Jason, despite the fact that he's being a total dork to anyone that put their time and money into getting a BMI rating. Lighten up. DO IT!

Hey hey now he is not a total dork. He is just frustrated, and tired and put on the diffensive ( Texas style )by some other people who's beliefs are just a tad different. And there is nothing to say we don't respect those that put there time and money into the BMI rating. There were more but I recall you , Kevin and Bill V doing it just to be better at what you do nothing more.

And are you really a terrible dater? Even in Portland? Or is this the basement chick filling out the questionaire. Cuz chicks dig guys who fly wingsuits. Like I was at the dentist today wearing my bird-man jacket and tracking pants and the girlz were all mine for the taking. I didn't get like BMI greedy or anything just a number or two.... I could have used a wingman to take some of the attention off . You know to operate and such.
Glen

Ah, Vectorboy, I am praying you understand.....

SQUEAL FOR ME BOY!

SQUEAL!

If not, then I appreciate your effort to inject humor into this thread. From the Appalachias. :P

If the others don't get it, oh well.

Fast Eddie from Lodi beats the holy shit out of my abilities. Both in AFF and at BirdMan Suit. But I have never felt intimidated by him. He's REALLY good. Better than the best I've seen so far.

But he's not a dick. I have a rating in common with him, but he's better than me. Much better.

Doesn't threaten me at all.

His wife is astoundingly stunning as well.;)

What to do?

I got to fly with him at Byron Boogie, and I made a priority out of making the time to fly with him again soon. He's REALLY good. Best I've seen since Sweden.

Folks, get the best experience you can. From folks like Ed, Chuck, and Scott, or folks like me and the other non-rated instructors. Keep it as high as you can.j

I do.

I understand ( and no coments about purty mouth )

But besides the comedy factor these discussions run deep and long. Just like the issues they pertain to. Check the reply count on these training treads vs lets say treads about someones new suit. We either need some understanding and tolerance or these will flame-up from time to time. If we don't enjoy these then tolerance will be our best friend.

Oh and BTW for the record I really enjoy treads featuring pics of girls in their new wingsuits. When we run out of girls in new suits then guys pose up some girls in your borrowed suits. Don't actualy take them up unless a BMI approves but pose them up. You know what I need. Wifes, gilfriends, babysitters and that sexy mexican maid of yours.

Oh and BTW for the record I really enjoy treads featuring pics of girls in their new wingsuits. When we run out of girls in new suits then guys pose up some girls in your borrowed suits. Don't actualy take them up unless a BMI approves but pose them up. You know what I need. Wifes, gilfriends, babysitters and that sexy mexican maid of yours.

This being a BMI is tough, real tough. I've got to work on my posing. This pic should be amount me! B|

They're part of my flock, still haven't got any suits though. I think they used me.[:/]

CaCAW!

Alwaysa Rodriguez
Still is still moving to me