HN1

Phoenix Fly Wing Suits??

Does any one know when they will be available??
thanks
Ryan

I talked to Robert at BD and he said they are delayed, he did not specify a date. I was not at the seminar, but someone told me that Robert said he plans on taking orders by Nov 1st.

Guess what though, I will place my order before you do :P:)
Kris.

Does any one know when they will be available??
thanks
Ryan

I talked to Robert at BD and he said they are delayed, he did not specify a date. I was not at the seminar, but someone told me that Robert said he plans on taking orders by Nov 1st.

Guess what though, I will place my order before you do :P:)
Kris.

Last time I talked to Robert (few weeks ago) he stated that it was ALMOST complete but he is working out some last minute cosmetic issues, he is still saying we (flybirdman) will be getting one to take pictures of / document early on so those who don't order one the first day they are out can read up and see more detailed info on the suit.

These are NOT BEGINNER SUITS, so if your jump numbers are correct, PLEASE get instruction on something with less wing before stepping up to this suit. ;)

Be safe
Ed

So how much experience is recommended?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

These are NOT BEGINNER SUITS, so if your jump numbers are correct, PLEASE get instruction on something with less wing before stepping up to this suit. ;)

Be safe
Ed

So how much experience is recommended?

Thats a very hard question to answer. [:/]
IMO it really depends on the skydiver and the skills they have in a smaller winged suit.
For them to have TOTAL control of the smaller wing suit, including flocking, and be able to deploy perfectly every time they fly the suit is what I would recommend before stepping up to the S3 or the V1.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

^ Thanks for your concern! I understand that this is the latest and greatest in wingsuit technology, and isn't for the faint of heart. I am still new to the world of wingsuit flight, but by the time i'd even be thinking about ordering a Vampire I'll probably have somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 flights on a classic/S1.

Would the Vampire be an appropriate step up from an S1, or would it be preferable to have a reasonable amount of jumps on an S3 first?

I have recieved alot of conflicting advice about wingsuit progression. Some folks say that it's best to do 75 jumps on a classic (what i'm flying now), then move on to a S3 or comprable level suit. Others have told me to do ~20 jumps on the classic, then jump right up to the S3.

I know that's alot of questions in one post... maybe this topic deserves it's own thread. Either way, thanks for sharing your experience and advice :)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.