Kirils

Trident (Bomber) containers?

Has anyone heard what's going on with Trident? (former Bomber, former Flightline containers)
There was some PR a while back about a container called a "VIPER", but I haven't seen anything...
"Slow down! You are too young
to be moving that fast!"

Old Man Crawfish

Bomber is a jump suit made by Flite Suit

The Viper is a Rig Made by Trident. The rig is still in the works. Sizing and what not. When the rig is ready for production you'll hear much more about it.

Hope that helps
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Like Tim said, we're still in sizing right now. You wouldn't want us to let the cat(s) out of the bag before they're ready, would you? ;)

Good things take time...but it will be worth it, I promise!

You can get more info off the website at www.tridenthc.com. That's where all updates will also be posted!

"...and once you had tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward.
For there you have been, and there you long to return..."

At one time, it was Bomber Manufacturing that was doing parts for the Reflex

Bomber Manufacturing was name changed to Trident Harness & Container, Inc. when it was incorporated as a business, that's all. Same company, just a different name.

"...and once you had tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward.

I don't know that it's the same company, "different name" Trident has contacted me in record time over my customer complaint on an older Bomber mod on my Reflex. They were friendly and willing to see I had satisfaction! I'm impressed...

I definately want to see this new container!

I should make clear that I am not the owner nor the primary designer of the Viper.

I am the General Manager of Trident H&C, as well as a member of the design team...

I have had quite a bit of influence over the rig, but so have many other people within our company...it's a group effort!

During PIA 2007, someone asked Ray Ferrel (part-owner of Trident/Bomber/Viper manufacturer) and Ray got really angry about how the FAA was delaying his TSO application, breaking their own rules, etc.

Ray is an FAA Designated Parachute Rigger Examiner, former-manager of GQ Secury's factory in San Leandro (1980-1984), etc. so he probably understands the Federal Air Regulations better than most FAA bureaucrats.