SCARYPERRY

Come to the Keys flockers

need more nylon crack!:D:D
i'll be there, hopefully with a suit by then.

need more. know where i can find some? need some. soon. i need the name of a good dealer (but used cuz i am poor). :D:D
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Hey G, saw you at Seb today. :)

And get ready Perry, I will be at the Keys!!! (with a wingsuit) B| Sat and Sun for sure, possibly Thurs and/or Fri as well.

I still haven't bought (or ever seen) flotation gear yet, but somebody told me it is supposed to be attached around your waist... is that going to be a problem for those of us wearing wingsuits?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

You wear it under your suit. They are pretty small. ;) Can't wait to jump together again.
I think I am just going to buy a new suit. My search for a xxtra small suit is failing miserably. Does any one know how I can get measured?
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

There are instructions for measuring on the order form, or you can get measured by a BMI or by Kim or Erika at the office in DeLand.

Be warned though, I think there is currently at least a 6-8 week wait time on new suits (disclaimer - contact Birdman, don't take my word for it!). So not in time for the Keys... :(
www.WingsuitPhotos.com