LouDiamond

BirdMan Skills Camp INFO

If you plan on attending the SDA BirdMan/Halloween boogie and are attending the Skills Camp please take note of the following.

·If you want the package option you need to RSVP with Betsy@ skydiveaz.com no later than 15 Oct 2004 in order to secure the lodging and meals. All details and questions concerning the package deals will be addressed by Betsy.

·The skills camp will begin at 8 am on the 26th of Oct., early registration is highly recommended. If you wait until the last minute to register you may not make the first flights.

·Don’t assume your registered if you haven’t sent in your fees to Betsy.

·Please fill out the attached Skills camp questionnaire and e-mail it to [email protected] no later than 22 Oct.

·Please bring all gear with you and be prepared to fly at 8 am on the 26th. We will meet in the main hanger at the SDA BirdMan School.

Further Details can be seen HERE
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

For all those that did RSVP already but are getting in the night before the camp, I will wait for you if you are running a bit behind at the gear check in. All others be sure you let me know your present and then get your gear check at manifest so I know to wait for you too. See everyone in a few days:)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

What a hoot! Lou , Ash and Rolf are working hard with these birdies! Everyone is having a great time.
Looking forward to seeing what Gray has worked up for tomorrow...something about bananas!;)
Looking forward to having more flockers here over the week-end. Its practically purrrfect.

Not a lot of time to post as we are staying rather busy here. I have a few pictures I will post later on when I have some time. A lot of fun is being had by all at the camp as well as a lot of learning. The improvements of everyone involved is outstanding, I didn't expect to see such huge improvements across the board. Alot is also to be said for the individuals skills as well. Experience ranges from a first flight done yesterday to several hundered flights. This mornings flock dive was brilliant, everyone made it to the formation incredibly quick and was within 6-8 feet of each other for the whole flight. A great way to start the day IMO. Gotta run, MTF.:)

PS: for those coming for the Boogie: I have several specialty jump runs set up. we will have dedicated A/C for crosswind, downwind and high speed passes out of the Skyvan. We are also planning on a vertical slalom course and a hoop dive later in the week(that's right a slalom course and hoop dive in a BirdMan suit):)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

WE ARE NOT SUCKING IN ELOY! Today is beautiful outside and people are pouring into the hanger. We have another day of specialty jump runs, a high altitude BirdMan is in the works as is the hoop dive. Tonights halloween party should be great as there are lots of goodies being given away, a DJ and plenty of adult beverages;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Well, we concluded the BirdMan boogie and Skills Camp with a fantastic sunset flock dive. I led the dive on my back from the door of the Otter with a nice tight group of happy campers all around me. All in all it was an absolute blast and everyone learned alot and had fun. Even with a day of bad weather we still managed to make over 300 flights in 4 days time. Next year will be just as good if not better as I already have new things in the works to make this Camp/boogie the place to be if you are serious about flying your suit.:)

For all those who were there, thanks for the fantastic times and flights. I hope to see you all again next year.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Next year will be just as good if not better as I already have new things in the works to make this Camp/boogie the place to be if you are serious about flying your suit.:)

My interest is sparked. Already planning on attending... B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com