ManBird

PF Pants+Jacket are here!

But a REAL ninja would of had the hood up with the draw string pulled tight

Don't think I didn't regret that afterwards. It wasn't until it was too late that I thought that exact same thing. There are only so many pictures my girlfriend will take of me grabbing my crotch -- she wasn't up for a re-shoot.

I wanted to do one with the hood, all ninja-ed out, holding a big kitchen knife, having a fake knife fight with my older, very conservative looking downstairs neighbor. He wasn't home and he probably wouldn't be up for it, but hopefully you can get the same visual I had.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

she wasn't up for a re-shoot.

Those artsy-fartsy photographers are so fickle. You should of pulled the edgy approach on her and told her to just shut up and do it;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

she wasn't up for a re-shoot.

Those artsy-fartsy photographers are so fickle. You should of pulled the edgy approach on her and told her to just shut up and do it;)

HAHAHAHAA!!! You've found me out! My edginess is all fake! And she wasn't being artsy-fartsy. It was more like drunky-wunky.

Click

:)

Reminds me of the old Jonandjanine.com (not there anymore) :(

The Slammer! Whatever happened to that? The Icarus Ridicarus 11 was some of the funniest shit ever.

Chuck, we gotta hook up and party hard so I can get my damn monkey hat.

Click

get picks and video... remember put your camera facing backwards...

There won't be any pics or video. It'll be very dark out. If there's weather this weekend (or a lack thereof), I'm thinking maybe Kirk and I could get some video from a plane, with him in the S3.

Click

Take what you will from this as I have limited experiance compaired to some of the Kats 'round here.

----------------------------------------------
wow.... just did a 5 sec delay AFTER climbing 700ft "A" (sorry it took me 40 min to get back on the ground)

i know a 5 sec delay isnt much for tracking but from what I could tell the PF pants inflated very quiclkly as I felt ALOT of drag very soon after exit (maybe 2-3 sec). I also had the coat on, but from my very limited experiance I couldn't tell if it inflated (possibly felt something before I pulled). I do know that the Pants inflated very soon!

I will disect my video versus ground video, but it looks like I got desent seperation from the A, slightly more than you might get without them. The winds were maybe 15-20mph, guestimation.

Please ask questions for anythign obvious I am not mentioning.

BEER for my 1st semi solo (GC on site) Stowed jump.

ADDED: MORE BEER for being the 1st to jump the PF setup off this object. :-)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I "abo-slutly" love them. VERY insane fwd speed. ... will post my stats after I dl from the protrack...

ADDED:
The fallrate isnt all that impressive (80's), being that it was my first jump on the suit, (have been in low 90's with a RW bootie suit)

BUT the forward speed on this suit is pretty freaking awesome. I was over 1 mile out and made it back no problem. I could prob get out 2 miles and open around 2000-3000 and get back ok.

I found the legs to be a tad twitchy and was more comfortable using my hands to control direction of flight

History note: This matches or beats my first BM jump stats on a classic.

----------------------------------------------------------------
PF trackpants and jacket 1st jump RAW stats.

freefall 78 sec
deploy at 4100
exit: 13900
dep: 4100
freefall distance: 9800 ft
1st half avge: 89
2nd half avge 82
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

After jumping them this weekend...

I am thinking about sewing some permanent attachment point on a set of shoes. wouldnt want my shoestring to blow out mid flight...lol
Leroy