Jasmin

Bali Boogie

Thanks to whomever did the Bird-Man over Kuta, on the load my Dad ("hilly") organised!!

I think you just might have helped me convince him to come wingsuiting with me....with over 15,000 jumps, I think its about time he came out to play!!!!;):D
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

No worries BGill, coming to the Nagambie Bird-Man boogie?? I can probably give you a lift down if you have the w/e off.....;)

Hey Jari, hurry up and come play with us!!!:ph34r:;)
Its only been 5 years since you last graced us with your presence and we miss you!!!;)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

I will definitely be at Nagambie next weekend!! My S3 should get here today or tomorrow and me and Fergie are gonna go play at Picton this weekend! I have no idea how I'm gettin to Nagambie though, so any lifts would be mucho appreciated;)

So Jari, you're comin to play?? What better reason to come to Australia than a Birdman Boogie???

It should be a blast - and we are looking at a pretty good turn out - should be at least 20 slabs ;)

Jas - when are you thinking of heading over? Any chance of some Friday jumps?
"Don't blame malice for what stupidity can explain."

"In our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart and in our despair, against our will comes wisdom" - Aeschylus

:( friday is assessment day:( so I doubt it, but will be there asap that night.

Can't wait to get the flock going and 20 slabs!? (None of which I'm paying for!) Sounds like my kind of party!!:D
xj