Lioness

Javelin Odyssey purchase..

i HIGHLY reccomend the skydiving outlet delan www.tso-d.com

Speak to possibly the nicest person in the world, Arlo. She posts here sometimes too.

The prices were amongst the lowest i found (also ordered an odessy), but the customer service is the best i've ever expereinced either in or out of the skydiving world. She really rocks :)

I STRONGLY second Zeemax opinion here. I've purchased from them a brand new rig which is only a couple weeks away now!

Arlo is awesome. I had (and still have) more questions to ask than any one person has a right to and she has
answered ALL of them to my complete satisfaction.
Never kept me waiting for an answer.

The prices were great but the service was absolutely the best anywhere. I even sent Kudos to the owner about my experience there.

I have subsequently purchased a new helmet as well. Same awesome service :-)

I bought my Oddessy from my rigger. He is a sunpath dealer and sold it to me for what it cost him wholesale plus 75.00 that I paid him after I got my rig and reserve put together. I made my check out to sunpath so it wouldn't cost him anything out of pocket and he measured me and we sent out the order. It seemed like a pretty good deal to me. He was one of my instructors during aff and had a good idea what kind of gear I should get anyway. cya

Pete

IMO

Talk to square one (JP rocks). The best ever customer service and REALLY good prices.

I would have bought my container there and even tried but failed as I had a money off voucher that had to be used direct.

Will be buying beer next time I'm out there for being a pain by putting in orders that they were'nt allowed to process.

couple of posabilities there:

1 he has pre-bought slots with javelin so can put customers ordes through that fast, ie he bought a number of rigs 18 weeks ago but can sell one of those rigs to his customers

2 the ad's wrong

Let go of the NUT!!

It's funny that they're quoting now 20 weeks.... espcially since I know a couple people who have been waiting longer than that, and have had the expected ship date moved back several times!

Square 1 & Square 2 in Eloy say that actual time for a custom Javelin is more like 36 weeks. At least. Ouch!