Kimblair13

1st wingsuit jumps

Hey boys and girls. Just thought I say wingsuits freakin rule. Made 4 jumps this weekend. Was averaging 61-62. It is hella cool. ManBird is freakin hilarious as well. Very original with his word choice. I think I owe him a dead-bear footrub. :S Anywho, I will soon buy a suit a rule the world. Later.

Hey Kim ,I really wanted to get out a fly with you and manbird but the timing did not workout. Anyway I am really glad you got some wing suit jumps in. I look forward to flocking with you in the future. Now that you been up here don’t be a stranger.
Kirk

Steve....
Hey...will you be at SDO this coming weekend 7-24/25? I'm thinkin bout comin up there and was wondering if you'd have yer GTi there that I could possibly use? Anywho...I'll try and remember the caulk and revolver. I could bring a camera too. Maybe some brussel sprouts as well?;) Anywho, let me know. Thanks
Kim

Hells yeah. I'm up for the whole weekend, beginning Friday afternoon. You know we're having a boogie and stuff right? It's gonna be rad. R.A.D.

We should have a good number of wingsuit pilots around. GOOD TIMES SHALL BE HAD! Dammit.

You can definitely borrow the suit. Hopefully, Joe will be too busy doing RW or something to get it away from you.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

Awesome...yeah I've heard it's the Boogie weekend. We're havin a Boogie that same weekend, but Stu, Dan, Gile, and Renfro will all be up with you guys so I figure what the heck. R.A.D....Really Awesome Dude?:S Yes...hopefully Joe will be too busy...if not, I think I could take him. Seeya this weekend.