thutch

The BEST wingsuit in the world?

Heyyah!

I have some experience jumping the Sugerglider (two different versions) and rate it as the best that I've flown/seen!!! It is definately not a skydiving suit as it outflies everything!!! For BASE it is phenomonal!!!!! My friend Jules has been getting at least double time and distance of anyone else!!! Where I do 20s he is getting 50!!!!
It gets going very quickly and then just takes off!!!

Pay attention fliers: this suit will take the wingsuit world by storm!!!

Where I do 20s he is getting 50!!!!

With or without a WS? What type of WS? How much have you flown this suit? What's your wingloading on this suit. ;) You evidently know a thing or two if you've BASEd a Sugar Glider (and have made 4500 jumps), so please endulge us with some details.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

Ahoy! Sorry! I was jumping a GTi when he more than doubled my time! I have a hundred-odd jumps on it and have only jumped with 4 people who can match/outfly me (skydiving that is!) I'm 6.1 and 148lbs ... I started jumping my own Sugarglider yesterday: on my third flight I took a Neptune along: 55max (I exit on my back) then average of 35 until pull. I'm still looking for the sweet spot continuously so this is gonna get better - and, I have not jumped alongside a S3 so I dunno about the forward speed - feels good though...

Ahoy!

The company that Shaun was using to build them is pretty keen on going into production. The desinger lady: Maria is fully into it - and she has great - if a little crazy - ideas!!!!
I can hook anyone up if they're interested ...

hehehe, it blew the shit out of my s3 hehehheh
by I think ..about a 1 minute.
heheheh now I want one too.

Thats not hard to do. Try jumping more.:ph34r:

I jumped with Tim too, both in his GTI and his new Sugar Glider. His flying and body size are superior in any wingsuit being 6'1" and 145 lbs.
The suit strongly resembles the MTR2, but is made of ZP and has more wing from the arm to the ankle.
The port to the leg wing is MUCH larger as is the inlets in the arm. The Sugar Glider doesnt have the closed ports in the arms to maintain inflation as does the MTR2 though.
With wingsuits being so new and so many suits coming into the market it's hard to say, or we shouldnt say what suit is the "best" suit.
Everyone has different body sizes and flying abitliies, and if the guy that weighs 200 lbs buys a Sugar Glider and a girl in an S3 or a MTR2 makes a longer flight, does that make "that suit" the best wingsuit in the world?
I dont think so.

Enjoy your wingsuit whichever maker or style it may be, and be glad the DZ's are letting them be jumped again, after so many of our past pioneers have sacrificed thier lives trying to design a safe suit.

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

granted he has the ideal frame to jump any wingsuit and theres 40 pounds weight difference between his body and mine which will definitely translate into longer flights, thats a given,

I jump whenever i get the chance , and I like my s3 just fine,
I havent made any claims that this suit or that suit is better, I dont care about skydiving that much to give a shit ,
I did however liked the design of that suit being different and it looked pretty fun,
nothing wrong with jumping different suits,

Keeping it real 22x7

I havent made any claims that this suit or that suit is better, I dont care about skydiving that much to give a shit

I know you may have not said it , but read the thread.
I was only making a comment about wingsuits in general.
I know you have a new baby at home and get to the DZ when you can.
Lemme know when your coming out so we can fly more.

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com