Bowie

LOW pull in slovenia

Check out Fistful of F111. DW pulled lower in a wingsuit. :)

Way cool jumps... still, the ultimate wingsuit low pull award belongs to Den. He nearly landed a wingsuit a couple of years ago, impacting at line stretch with his slider still stowed in a C-line rubberband. If you have a chance, ask Den to show an impressive Terminator-style x-ray of his titanium lower back.

The only way to beat this is to land a suit without a scratch ;-)

bsbd!

Yuri.

i counted from when he dumps the PC... I count 3.5 sec approx under canopy...

Yeah... six seconds from the when there's *something* over his head. About three and a half seconds of inflated canopy time... slightly less if you count from when the slider went down. Sick and f*¢king low.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

The Dwain low pull wingsuit video, shot from the side, is not on FFoF111. The helmet cam footage is, though

Both the side shot and helmet cam shot ARE on th FFoF111. I have this tape and watched it yesterday. Maybe I have a different edition or something.

I think I remember hearing someone say there were two different edits. I know I had the original one, so perhaps that's the difference. My copy of the tape didn't include the side shot.

Does your copy also include the bit where Dwain's head is stuck in the cactus? I sent that (as well as the side shot) to Al after mentioning to him that I thought the stuff that didn't make FFoF111 was worth including (particularly the "head caught in the cactus" footage). I also liked the post jump bit where AG (the Indian guy) runs up and says "You're a f@!*ing Psychopath!". At any rate, if you see AG saying the "psychopath" bit or myself saying "you're bleeding" you've got a copy that includes that later set of footage (which was not included in the original version that I got). Does your copy have that stuff?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

DW pulled lower in a wingsuit.

well he landed in a kaktus so that dont count(joking):ph34r::D besides i the jump he does there is really hardcore as he fly through the guy weires(if we talk about the same jump)

Way to go Robert and the restB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber