Bowie

LOW pull in slovenia

anyone know what rig and what setup robert used on this jump?
this is totaly WOW

ws Xtreme container with a Troll 245. I think he had a large-hole mesh slider, but don't take my word for it... And of course his slightly modified SF3...I still believe he could probably fly that thing up if he wanted.:P

Its the same fabric that is being used with hang gliders.. I saw that suit at bridge day.. it is a sf4 prototype, not sure that is what he was flying in the video but that's what's in the picture. Mylar ribs in the wings... and that funky fabric on the leading edge.

I made a jump with Jari and his arm wings each had a rigid plastic rib between the two outermost cells, if that makes any sense. Not sure if it was a S4 prototype per se, but it definitely was something more than an S3.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Its the same fabric that is being used with hang gliders.. I saw that suit at bridge day.. it is a sf4 prototype, not sure that is what he was flying in the video but that's what's in the picture. Mylar ribs in the wings... and that funky fabric on the leading edge.

Sounds like the one he had in Bovec (where those flights were made), yeah. Rigid ribs in the wings and that fabric on the leading edge, plus I think the tail extends a bit further than on a regular sf3.

Attached is couple more pictures...

Ok, I just was able to finally download the video, that is absolutely, positively, 100% sick!!!! I'm not sure if I am more impressed than I have ever been or I just can't wait to see his next project! Does it matter?
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

Ok, I just was able to finally download the video, that is absolutely, positively, 100% sick!!!!

I totally agree with that. To the contrary, my wuffo friend saw it and did not notice anything unusual about this skydive [:/]... She even asked if I was the second flier in the clip :|!

So, now it is official - wuffos just don't get it :S.

There's some footage kicking around of a (wingsuit) jump off KL Tower, opening at about 35ft. The wingsuit footage from the last KL isn't as outrageous, but there's some good footage kicking around of the damn aussies.:D

I still can't believe the ambo's refused to take Denis to hospital after he hit...he must have looked bad!!!
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

There's some footage kicking around of a (wingsuit) jump off KL Tower, opening at about 35ft. The wingsuit footage from the last KL isn't as outrageous, but there's some good footage kicking around of the damn aussies.:D

In Bovec, Robert showed us a first-person video (could have been from Moscow) of a guy who was open at 20 feet (0.5 second ride). :S He wasn't wearing a wingsuit, although he might have been an Aussie.

of a guy who was open at 20 feet (0.5 second ride). He wasn't wearing a wingsuit, although he might have been an Aussie.

he wasnt,cant rember were he came from.. its in the yotbm vid aswell

Stay safe
Stefan Faber