Deuce

If you needed another reason to get a Birdman Suit...

Man, u really must like girls gettin on ya :P:P This is a great way to get guys in bm suits...the promise of hot girls wanting to ride them into the wild blue yonder!

The pic from your helmet is fuckin awesome! Looks like everyone was havin one hell of a time. Thanks for sharing.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

That is way too freakin' cool man. I am trying to muster up enough balls to take someone for a ride. Any pointers? I am getting pretty confident on the Skyflyer. (*By the way, for those that were keeping up with me from last weekend, I tried to S-3 and I am sorry to say that I didn't like it all that much. Not sure if it is just because I am used to the Skyflyer or what, but it sure did seem like a lot of work, PHEW!!! Would definitely have to hit the Gym for a few weeks before I got back on that one.)
Anyway, great pic dude, keep posting and I would like to see the version from the cam on your mellon!!!
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

It's work. My ass and calves are sore as hell. My shoulders are in pretty good shape, but yikes my legs need work.

I found the 3 more stable with the extra weight. We did that one three times and finished with the 14 way track with me leading. Earlier I maxed and dusted the guy who was tracking with us, the middle one was too slow and the last one was fun for all.

Here's the PookieCam view.

Any pointers?

BM rodeos are lots of fun. mostly because others without wingsuits can track alongside you.
I've done a few BM rodeos with my wife on my back. side exits (king air) have been problematic and have only suceeded 1 out of 4 times. I believe an exit out of an otter with an inside bar would not be as hard because you can climbout and then exit together. rear exits (casa and skyvan) have been completely successful (8 of 8) and were much easier.
dismount is important for the rider. she needs to exit to the rear left or rear right and avoid your wings. once my wife just rolled off to the side and took out my arm wing, putting me on my back and spinning at 4,500 feet. not good, but i recovered. ;)
have fun!

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."

I dont need a reason... I need a suit! [:/]
I prollly could have bought new till I got my taxes done! now Id be lucky to buy used...

schweet pick tho!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Man, u really must like girls gettin on ya This is a great way to get guys in bm suits...the promise of hot girls wanting to ride them into the wild blue yonder

jumped with a guynamed dave i think it was from MA at wffc last year... he did exactly that.. caried around a sign that said "free birdman rides, 120 lbs chicks or less".........

it looks very difficult 2 get stable

It can be difficult if your rider can't get seated quickly or pulls you off balance. Otherwise it looks like THIS
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING