Rdutch

Bird boogie ideas?

If someone was planning on a Bird-Man boogie what would be the best time of the year for it. And do you have any ideas on the special events. Maybe build the largest flock ever ect.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

As chuck mentioned, we are having a Birdman Boogie in October out in Eloy. I am currently writing the categories and events that will be covered during the Skills camp portion of the boogie. We already have about 10 Germans and 15-20 Brits who will be in attendance for the skills camp and the list continues to grow. I see no reason why we couldn't set a few records while there unless they put insane amount of people out at the HERC boogie this year.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Any time of the year is a good time for a Bird-Man Boogie. Imagination and a little hard work will help you organize a fun event. I am currently working on the Red Star Bird-Man Boogie in Stupino Russia scheduled for May 22-24. There we'll have 3 one round events (Hawk,Honker and the Roller Pigeon). The events are short and designed to have fun but yet won't eat up the entire boogie. There will be 9 medals awarded in three places for the three events.(1 for overall champion based on a point system) This will give everyone the opportunity to take home some hardware. Keeping the friendly competition short and sweet will leave plenty of time to flock big and little ways not to mention jump the different array of Russian aircraft. I hope this info gives you a little thought on what you would like to do. Remember to deliver what you promise. Good luck!

As soon as Jari gets back to me with exact dates we'll be doing a Bird-Man weekend here at Sebastian. At this time of the year I doubt we'd be shooting for the biggest flock ever but... you never know.

It will be beautiful flying out over the inslet. You'll be here, right?

"There will be no need for a woman once I figure out how to make love to my Skyflyer!!!"

That may require massive cleanings after a while:P:P. Don't lend your suit out:P;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

ok, I'm in. I'm bugging Jari for the dates. Maybe we could all bug him and say we heard the rumour - when the hell is it???

You know he sometimes needs a little help to stay focused.;)

I already commited at the Pink Mafia boogie, can you get as many cute girls there for the bird boogie, how bout a Pink Bird boogie? Either way, all you have to say is Perty at Wendys, and Im there, who needs to skydive? Im there just for the party. Well unless we can watch south park also.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Pink Bird Boogie! OOOOHHHH!! Let's save that one for the begining of next season. We'll start with a BirdMan weekend and then we'll plan something big to welcome everyone back to the south next fall.

The wheels are turning, smoke is coming out, I keep picturing all those guys in the pink mafia shirts again....

Ray,

lets talk about the boogie here in DeLand and the best time for that. I think we should wait until Christmas but lets see what people say. Ideas?
Jari

"Hey, don't be afraid, ever. Because, it's just a ride."