vdschoor

First dock in a wingsuit!!

Why wait till then, come on down to the memorial/ wingsuit boogie at Perris. It should be a little more wingsuit-suitable. Less skydiver traffic overall but more wingsuit traffic and wingsuit specific related activities. Our pilots work very well with the extra needs of wingsuit flyers. You will not be disappointed.

I will be there, just not with my own suit yet..

I think I am setup with a suit already :P ..

Be scared.. ha ha..

i didnt downplay the classic. I was JUST asking her why she chose it.

In that case I'm curious too, why katie?

After jumping the GTI this weekend, I found the Classic II was much easier for me. Not sure how much I'll be jumping it either. I'm not looking for the ultimate flight experience just yet. I'd just like to work into it gradually.:);)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Sweet! I'm happy I ordered a Classic II. I jumped a GTI this weekend and it took me a little longer to "find my wings". You'll have your order in too in no time!:P

You found your wings just fine, Katie. We'll have to flock again soon. next time, we'll get a dock.

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."

The Classic2 is an incredible wing that skilled flyers can get into the 50's pushing it.

I agree. I still haven't been able to fly my GTI as vertically slow as that first birdman flight I took on a rented Classic... 53 mph.

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."