mccordia

Hercules Boogie (wingsuit flying)

+ Tom crawley, dave pratt and Andy scott from the uk... hope john arne, mika and Hans from Gryttolm are going to be there...

were holding a pre boogie weekend at weston on ther green to get some of the guys some swoop to base practice so we can get some really tight flocks flying..

just looking forward to that slipstream...:ph34r:

Fordy
Fordy

Hello,

I do not know about John Arne yet but I am pretty sure he will be there and Hans will be there I am sure to take some pictures and video.

100% of the Swedish BASE Team will be there, Mikael (Mika), PerFlare, Martin and Patrik.

It will be a riot!

PerFlare

Per,will arrive Srockholm on 18th,can I catch ride to Grytt for weekend then bum a ride to Herc boogie with some one from there? Cameras are ready, body,mind and soul are right!!! Lets fly
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Hey bro!

Funny, I will arrive in Stockholm on the 18th of July too, the 18th is a Sunday so I do not know if someone is going up to Gryttjom then. I will check this out for you and we will work it out.

Me and my boys planing on be back from our yearly roadtrip to the great walls of Europe that sunday. So if we can not find a ride for you up to Gryttjom that Sunday you can stay at my place and then we will get you up to Gryttjom on Monday.

It will be super fun!

PerFlare

Only 69 slots left. If you are thinking of coming and haven't registered yet, get your skates (wings?) on! Hey Schwede, how do the remaining slots compare to previous years? Is it looking popular this year?

I'm really looking forward to some Herc exits. A couple of weeks ago, I had some fun from a Skyvan running in at 135 kts
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

The boogie is FULL - we cant take any more pre registrations... So it is of course wonderful...Normally we always had a extra 100-150 slots available before the start of the boogie, but not this year...

So the boogie is more popular then ever....
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

I just got an Sf3 red and white too much never used and its for sale it only got lqrs as an option it is sewn for a 186 cm tall man normal building

I will bring a extra gti and a sf3 for rent fits person between 180 and 186 +/-

See you all soon
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg