dogdoghowl

Who has the best suit?????

It's been way too long on this forum since there has been a "suit-off". Infact I don't remember there ever being one. So come on and send in your pictures.

Once there are enough pics voting will commence.

I am super keen to see what sort of suit aesthetics there are out there (anymore JP Furnari's ;) )!!!!!

definately me - I love my S3... Of course I've been told that I look like leftovers ;)

ROTFL :D

Guess I'll sorta be joining you; my suit, when it finally gets here, will be silver body with purple wings. Definitely shiny :)

Wow now that is going to be a unique suit, can't wait to see that one.

And the winner is.................

Me!

I want to thank my manager, my assistant my beautifull wife Christie for helping me with the suit color combination.

Also.... I want to thank Mr. Nelson Mandela, Gahndi, the Pope
(just to keep the tradition)

And my special thanks to Jari and all the beautifull people at BirdMan that made this dream a reality.

Thank you all.....
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

And the winner is.................

Me!

I want to thank my manager, my assistant my beautifull wife Christie for helping me with the suit color combination.

Also.... I want to thank Mr. Nelson Mandela, Gahndi, the Pope
(just to keep the tradition)

And my special thanks to Jari and all the beautifull people at BirdMan that made this dream a reality.

Thank you all.....

No winner yet!!!! Comp still running to allow some runners to the rear of the field. I checked with Mr Mandela as well as Comrade President Robert Mugabe and both confirm the comp still running.

So you may indeed be a nose ahead of the next runner, but I see at least one competitor getting ready for the final sprint down the strait to the finish line!!

Blue Skies,

fergbird;)

As the self appointed moderator of this thread I would just like to confirm that YES, the "suit off" is still up and running.

Julio, your suit is well....... loud to say the least, and I'm sure many flyers out there would concur: simultaneously nausea inducing and retina searing.

You should hand out a disclaimer before any flocking jumps warning others that they may become temporarily blinded whilst attempting to dock on you.;)

However, if it is the most ostentatious suit that is to take out the competition then I am afraid you are most certainly about to be eclipsed by Fergs' boastful, chichi, conspicuous, crass, dashing, duded up, egotistic, exhibitionistic, extravagant, flamboyant, flaunted, fussy, garish, gaudy, glittery, grandiose, highfalutin', jaunty, loud, obtrusive, peacocky, pompous, pretentious, showy, spectacular, splashy, splurgy, swanky, theatrical, tinsel, tony, uptown, vain, and TOTALLY CRAZY CREATION!!!!!

Consider yourself warned. This thing is OUT THERE!!!