TallGuy

Possibly the worlds largest BirdMan suit

Sure the Big Bird jokes are funny for a while. But there was no way I was going to let that stick with me forever.

Aww Man.... that would have been too much fun..

When I do order mine.. I will go with a LOT of RED...

Red Bird??

Jeanne

Hey Tall Guy!
I'll be organizing Birdman flocking jumps at the NC17 Boogie the end of Oct.
I'd love to see ya out there do some jumps?
We can try and take out a 2 way like the Space Shuttle rides ontop of the 747!
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

LMAO!!!! That'd be funny as hell. I'm not sure how you'd have a grip on exit though.

I am definitely planning on making it to the NC-17 Boogie. Fact is I'm a total boogie whore. If you place anything resembling one within 120 miles of me you can pretty much count on me being there.

Well I guess Jari knows it better. According to the pics, my local tallguy is really much thinner. :P have fun, and when you have the pics of the shuttle biplane, PLS post them ! ;)
BTW what kind of plane do you have at your DZ ?? don't people "complain" too much if your in a porter ??
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

Hi Big Guy,

IT IS the largest birdman suit we have ever made. Possibly bigger than a tandem parachute ;)

Hi there Jari, so you confirm that tallguy's suit is bigger than the SF1 you made for Christian Michel ? No competition, but you know, all these conversions from metres to inches are a fuss... :P
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------

Hi Big Guy,

IT IS the largest birdman suit we have ever made. Possibly bigger than a tandem parachute ;)

Hi there Jari, so you confirm that tallguy's suit is bigger than the SF1 you made for Christian Michel ? No competition, but you know, all these conversions from metres to inches are a fuss... :P

Who cares? :)

I think I had the first absolutely all silver sf3, but again big woop..

well nobody cares... EXCEPT ME :P
but I think it might have helped, cause when Christian ordered his, BM did not want to do it... And once they did it, they told him it was the biggest....
But as you said... who cares...
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------

No kidding you are tall.
I was there, yeap at Rantoul and we were on the same C130 load, you were going for the hi-speed pass I was going for the not so fast wich end up beeing really fast also. I was first out with my wife Christie, Chris Martin, and Manuel. It was suppose to be a four way but it endup being a two way ans 1/2.
It was a crazy jump run and suddenly GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Chris went fist and got lost in the air, Christie, Manuel and I exited after but the blast got Manuel and he was doing some Electroboogie trying to get stable. By the way, he had a line twist and had to cut away.

Crhistie and I end up flying togeter. Maybe it was ment to be, that was our weddings first aniversary jump.

Tall guy, its cool to se you got your new S3 that fits good, I wont forget how the yellow one looked.

I also got my new S3, love it.

If you want to fly some good scenery come down to Puerto Rico for our FreeFall Fest, feb 11-15 2004.

CYA
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"