eWave

Almost totally hooked now...

Just something I want to share... Last saturday I got coached and did my first Birdman jump with a Classic. It was a totally blast experience B|. Now waiting for next change to borrow someones suit and make more jumps. Maybe I have enough money at winter to buy my own :$.

We also got the first BirdBabe to our DZ same day B|. So 2 new fliers found their wings last saturday. Thanks Mare :P

We also got the first BirdBabe to our DZ same day B|. So 2 new fliers found their wings last saturday. Thanks Mare :P

No problem dude, it's always all good when we get new guys and especially gals to join the flock. It was a long wait to get first Birdbabe to DZ Utti but now we got it :) And as an instructor I must add that both stundents flew their first flights very well indeed, both seemed to get a hang of it very nicely and experienced no problems what so ever with the opening sequence. Congrats to you both and welcome to the dark side... ;)
http://www.ufufreefly.com