ParaShoot

Wingsuit weekends @ Teuge, The Netherlands.

Other than stealing my song, great video. B| At least you did justice to a good song with equally good editing.

Our winged brethren weren't the first to use that song, its in the flyboyz film festival DVD during some base footage.

Nice flying Teugies! Looks like a nice weekend.

And yay!

This coming weekend (June 17/18), Birds will be taking to the air at Skydive Teuge again!!

Al Belgians, Germans and Dutchies not watching soccer matches or on their way to the boogie in Russia...JOIN IN!!

I'm only there on saterday sadly...but up for lots of cool jumps!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

It was SO awesome! B| Too bad our AADs were going off and we had to break the formation. Thats the last thing you see me say: "breakoff?" :)

Hmm, re-reading this old thread I can't believe I missed this the first time around.

I'd like to hear the full story about your AAD's going off while holding a dock. :D:P
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

It was SO awesome! B| Too bad our AADs were going off and we had to break the formation. Thats the last thing you see me say: "breakoff?" :)

Hmm, re-reading this old thread I can't believe I missed this the first time around.

I'd like to hear the full story about your AAD's going off while holding a dock. :D:P

Errrmmmm :S yeah Audible Altimeter Devices? :D:$

Hahaha man this thread just keeps coming back to haunt people... At the beginning of this thread Saskia mentions making her first 6 wingsuit jumps... But that was in 2003. Funny stuff.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

My v2 will be red and black thank you.
and i will visit teuge just not this or the next weekend .

last sunday of the spectacle i was flocking in Schaffen with mccordia,constyn and 6 other birdsB|
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

With 10 flyers we made plenty of jumps, taking full advantage of the good weather.
Some pictures here:
http://www.paracentrumteuge.nl/index.php?option=com_datsogallery&Itemid=468&func=viewcategory&catid=18

Marli made her first-ever dock, Marius got some bigway experience, Garritos' Firebird finally got photographed, Costyn got to borrow an S3 B|, Jarno did some jumps WITHOUT camera, I got to jump my new suit 10 times, Henny managed to get ONE wingsuit jump in, Rob got to chase formations, Johan decided to hang out in the camera spot, and we got an S-Fly in the formation for the first time.

All in all, I had a nice weekend ;)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Hey Saskia, great photo's!
Love the close-ups on Johan and Marli..and really nice one of the funky transitions.

Yea..that was a nice weekend....as for jumping without a camera..I think 3/4 of my wingsuit jumps are without one (much to Costyns dislike)
Something I havent managed to catch you on though...starting to suspect that your photo camera is screwed onto your forehead instead of onto your helmet....it wont come off:P
But quite happy with that, as it has me ending up on the cover of a magazine here and thereB|

I've collected all the footage from the jumps on my tape..if I have some free time I'll see about editing it into a mini-movie..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?