kimgriffin

Missing Rantoul?

It was so great to get to know you Pixie, Sangiro, and LouD. SkyMonkey, always good to see your happy face! (Digging the long hair BTW.) So many of you around the BirdMan booth made it such a fun place to be!

Thank you SO much BB, LouD and Chuckie for your help at the BirdMan booth. You guys really kicked ass there.

Mine and Kev's ride back to DeLand (our friends in the Mirage RV) ended up heading out before we had planned on leaving (we left Sat evening before the festivities) so we didn't get a chance to say "see ya" to anyone or get anyone's contact info. It was good to get on the road but I am a bit sad to have not seen you all one more time.

Can you pop me personal messages with your email addresses - please? BB, I have your business card stuck to my fridge right now - good thinking. I'll be writing you soon.

I really hope I get a chance to fly with you all in the near future. I knew going in to this boogie that my priority was going to be helping customers on the groud, rather than in the air.

No matter, I had a FANTASTIC time. I have to say that I do like Rantoul over Quincy. After a long drive back to DeLand, I had that double edge sword feeling of being happy to be back home but sad to not get up in the morning and walk on to the DZ to see so many wonderful people and see parachutes landing all over place.

All boogies must come to and end I guess. I do feel very lucky to live this sometimes crazy, wonderful life and to have the chance to know such kind and fun loving people.

Until next time.... keep happy, healthy and flying.

~Kim
-Kimberly Griffin

Kim, it was a blast. I had a lot of fun and got a few pics of you posted in my personal gallery HERE Thanks for taking the time to help a brutha out when it got hectic under the tent:D PM sent, see ya in Eloy:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

BB - was awesome meeting you and hanging out. Who knows, maybe we will see you soon in your neck of the woods. And I am feeling much better, thanks.

Skymonkey - great seeing you again too and thanks for the great 7 way at the end. LD, a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you too.

"en dankie Willem, dit was lekker om jou te ontmoet"

ROCK ON!

//Kevin

BB - was awesome meeting you and hanging out. Who knows, maybe we will see you soon in your neck of the woods. And I am feeling much better, thanks.

You better show for Holiday with your B E A tiful gal of yours. I will be in your neck of the woods in October and am making some plans with the frog;). Glad that you are feeling better!

"en dankie Willem, dit was lekker om jou te ontmoet"

Ya..ya...(ja ja);)
xoxo
BB

LD, a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you too.

Likewise Kevin, it was nice meeting all the folks at PD. I only wish I had more time to go over and chat with you and your gang than I did. I look forward to seeing all of you again in Eloy and where ever else we run into each other. Oh Yeah, those popsicles were a real life saver on those hot days;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Cool, BB. You coming to Florida in October??? Hope DeLand in on your schedule! Keep in touch if there is anything I can do to help. I hope it works out.

I know DeLand is (in)famous for its RW teams but there are a ton of really good WS flyers there, as well as good freeflyers who like to share the love. Also, I won't complain for one second about the super Van or super Otter!

Hope you are keeping cool in Az. I hear it's toasty out there.

XO, Kim
-Kimberly Griffin

Cool, BB. You coming to Florida in October??? Hope DeLand in on your schedule! Keep in touch if there is anything I can do to help. I hope it works out.

Kim I will be in Lake Wales for Nationals and then have been invited to take a tour of a certain factory;)

Hope you are keeping cool in Az. I hear it's toasty out there.

Yup it is toasy but anything under 115 is refreshing;)