BlueBird1

Couch Freaks

I will be there with Phoenix-fly products,have 3 other birds confirmed at this point, come on you flockers....lets rip some clouds!!!!!

I may go to CF, too early to say yet (I have to pick between 3 expensive hobbies that weekend). I'd definitely go if some RW big ways are being organized. Fort Dodge is so lovely and only 2 hours away in my Mooney:D

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I don't know if any of you noticed this, but this post was from 2003. I almost replied to it after I did a search but then edited (removed) my post (see above). I guess I ended up inadvertently bumping it up so everyone is replying to it again for this year.:S Whateva!
I'ts good to see there will be some other wingsuit fliers there. I'll be doing alot of freeflying, but I'll throw on my Classic for at least a day or so depending on how everything goes. And I'd love to try out something bigger if anyone has a suit that fits me. Stop by Zoomeeland and ask for Chris/Thor... or look for me at the Zoomeeland party Thursday night. I'll be the guy with tanks of booze on my back. Yes I said TANKS of booze (not the 'other' kind of tanks you were thinking of!) I don't want to give it away, but imagine a mobile version of the Blister Sisters. Thursday night is gonna fu(kin rock!B|

Oh, and if you let me borrow your suit, I'll buy you dinner. Just go up to the chili line on Sunday and tell them you know me.;)

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Special thanks to all the new birds that got their wings with the prodigy this weekend!! And a special thanks to the lspc for all the help in keepen the suits flying,you guys,and gals helped to make a newbie to the event feel welcome. Flock on!!!!
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

I'm guessing that I am the newbie that made several jumps with the LSPC flockers .....

Thanks for a great time at Couch Freaks ! Y'all need to make a trip down south this winter when Nebraska's buried in snow !! Atlanta or down to Florida ... come make some flocking jumps while everyone else in Omaha and Lincoln are shoveling snow !

- Matt

Thanks Matt and Perry for coming north and flying with us LSPC birds. It was great to have so many birds in the air. Hopefully you can return next year, and who knows, birds do migrate south for the winter.
Perry thanks for introducing so many others to the joy of wingsuits and for all the support and advice on flying you shared with us. Hopefully our small flock will keep growing, flying higher and farther.
Joni