SkyFlyer

USA Today

I am thinking that my gear will be incredibly popular with the whuffos and paratroopers.

"hey meester? Can I see yer wingy thingy?" bwahhhhh

Seriously, good job Chuck I think they will be interested in seeing all of the tools. Just don't scare the small children;)

I will be sitting in the lobby of the Carmike theater on Friday afternoon for the premier of the new Tomb Raider movie. I am taking my SF-3 and my BM rig, a TV/VCR with all my wingsuit movies, and a display for what we have at our dropzone. I am thinking that my gear will be incredibly popular with the whuffos and paratroopers.

Chuck

Dude, you got to sit there WEARING the suit.. i'm planning on wearing mine to the theatre and taking a pen for autographs :)

that realyl kewl chuck, good was to capitalize on the movie. (evil grin) Wish I could be there.... Hey someone take a few pictures and post them of chuck's table and all... maybe we can get the local news papers to publish the story?

just thinking.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

How come it says they only used one canopy and "no back-up". Anyone know if that crazy guy Per didn't have a reserve?

That's because they were using BASE rigs for the (BASE) jump in the movie.

Per, and crazy guys just like him all over the world, uses single canopy rigs, popularly known as "BASE rigs" for fixed object parachute jumps.

edit: Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound quite so snippy. It just seemed like a weird question to me, and it's been a bad day.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

How come it says they only used one canopy and "no back-up". Anyone know if that crazy guy Per didn't have a reserve?

That's because they were using BASE rigs for the (BASE) jump in the movie.

Per, and crazy guys just like him all over the world, uses single canopy rigs, popularly known as "BASE rigs" for fixed object parachute jumps.

edit: Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound quite so snippy. It just seemed like a weird question to me, and it's been a bad day.

how come those suits can only be used for low altitude jumps ? :-)

(it's a joke)

i'm planning on wearing mine to the theatre and taking a pen for autographs :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are joking right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, yes that was a JOKE :) thanks for pointing that out..

Heck I knew you had to be kidding. I mean who would sit in a theatre in a wingsuit and sign autographs if they weren't even in the movie....silly me:$