cpoxon

New BM-I :-)

I've just returned from 2 weeks in Florida. I was based mainly at ZHills whilst the missus participated in the new WORLD RECORD 2-point 120 way! But I did spend a couple of days in Deland attending a BirdMan Instructor Course with Jari and Kim. Those guys are thorough! I learnt an incredible amount. Who'd have thought a day in the classroom could be so absorbing; hardly noticed the blue skies outside after a couple of weather days! :-P Next day, after passing the ground school, I finally got to jump with Jari for my in-air evaluation. That was a hell of a lot of fun; Jari plays a good student! Passed that too so I'm now officially a BirdMan Instructor! It was also cool to meet and share the class with Scary Perry, Travis, Emily, Annie and her two daughters (Olivia and ?). Was a pleasure to meet you all.

Thanks to the loan of a demo-suit from BirdMan, I was also able to take my beer student through her ground-school and inaugural flight; my girlfriend Caroline after she'd finished with that silly flat flying stuff and she was the perfect student. :-)

Somehow, I managed to acquire 7 suits ( a mixture of Classics, GTis and even a Skyflyer) so I have a nice demo fleet if anyone wants to come and give it a go (probably at Langar subject to CCI approval) and maybe even progress onto a more advanced suit (if they fit) before you buy one.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Dsc00004.jpg

Dsc00005.jpg

Dsc00002.jpg

Dsc00003.jpg

Well done dude, excellent news!

I thought I played a pretty good student on our 2-ways and you were nowhere near me :P. LOL!

Might take you up on that demo Skyflyer sometime, would like to see how different it is to my GTi.

So is Caroline a convert?

Gus

OutpatientsOnline.com

Don't think so. Scary Perry Trowbridge.

I like how Scary Perry is advertising an ILLEGAL jump on his website... He's way cool...NOT! I really don't think it's very smart to tell the world where and when your making an illegal jump BEFORE you make it, but I guess if your looking to get arrested or impress people, it's all good, RIGHT??? :S:S