TB99

Big Day For Birdman Today!

Yes ... shipment came in! A lot of people were really happy today, including ME!! I did my first 4 jumps on my GTi today and was in LOVE! I'm so happy to finally have a suit that really fits me ... not to mention how well it flies!

Responsiveness was a helluva lot cleaner and quicker (easier to steer with my legs especially). Reaching the hacky was no problem at all ... didn't delay even a second's worth of time! I got a LOT of forward drive and a LOT of lift!!! I was able to get 2.5 minutes from 13500 -> 4000 (and this was without too much effort overall!). My Pro-Track doesn't do me any good now, so I've been jumping with a wrist watch stopwatch until I can get the new Neptune coming out.

This was unbelievable! It wasn't an S3, but it sure does me plenty fine with my build! Can't wait to do some real flocking with this badboy!

I really want to thank everyone at Birdman for their work! I appreciate the product and am even MORE hooked than I was before, if that's even possible!

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

The Neptune is the audible altimeter now being offered by Alti-2. The biggie difference between the others and the Neptune is that the Neptune is waterproof to 6 feet...which makes it great for pond-swoopers, or people that insist upon landing in the water. ;) more info on www.alti-2.com. it's a pretty blue, too. ;)

I'm thinking the price on this thing is around $250 (if memory serves me correctly).

hope this helps,
arlo

Not only the waterproof part, but it's supposed to be able to record unlimited freefall times (up to it's memory capacity anyways) instead of the ProTrack's 119seconds! That'll be most usefull to me ...

Oh, and Kev ... no, I don't have a camera and neither did any other birdmen[:/] I wish! I want some pics both on the ground and in flight ... guess I'll wait to jump with Scary Perry!

Just a quick interjection here for those of you who may have been wondering:

TB is not a tall black fighter pilot. He is, in fact, a guy around my size of some sort of possibly Indian or Pakistani descent. Is that correct, Kozmo? I had a good time jumping with him at Deland.

Chuck

Actually, I'm Palestinian decent (born and raised in FL, 1st generation American) ... close, actually not bad for being drunk when I told ya:S