joboulay

I had to tell...

I just received my new GTI... Outside it's -15C (5F) and it's snowing... Damned!! Will the summer find it's way here?!...

Mwah ha ha.. i had that feeling last year when I got mine.. i learned my lesson, just ordered my new skyflyer today so it will be here just in time for SUMMER

:)

I just received my new GTI... Outside it's -15C (5F) and it's snowing... Damned!! Will the summer find it's way here?!...

Hahahahahahah....

all i can say is hang in there - or simply go jumping.

Mine arrived in December - but I couldn't jump it til January. Since then I've made 40 or 50 jumps and am loving it. It's such a pleasure to let the last group exit ... and then casually wait another 30 seconds before getting out.

I've been jumping a Grand Caravan. As has been mentioned elsewhere in this forum, I haven't been inflating the wings for half a second out the door (low tail makes tail-strike a danger). The last 10 or 15 wingsuit jumps I've been having extra fun with:

1. Out the door
2. after half second or so inflate the wings, looking at the aircraft.
3. For the next 4 or 5 seconds flying formation with the aircraft - 20 or 30 feet below and 20 or 30 feet behind .... and staying exactly in that position before peeling off and continuing the skydive. FREAKY AND FUN!!!!!

Use your flight points and find warmth - It'll be worth it!!!!

fergbird

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Thanks God, i jumped my suit last saturday! Even though it was just around 32F, i felt like a bird!! This is TOO much fun for a single human! :):D

Congrats !

I bet that was some real fun. I got my first jumps of the season in this past weekend as well.

Feels good to be back. :)
http://www.brandonandlaura.com