GroundZero

Puerto Rico Boogie

Any body going to the Boogie... I'll Be there, taking 3 suits... come fly! I'm looking forward to taking newbies (but be prepared to buy a suit, once you've crossed the line there is no turning back.) Do you want the red pill or the blue pill?

Chris

Come fly over the beach and back!

The people at PR are way cool. The DZM is a good friend and mentor. I won't be able to make this years due to our VP at work not allowing us to take any vacation time this month. Here's hoping I win tonight's $35 million lottery so I can tell work to kiss off while I go on one BIG surfing, skydiving and BASE jumping trip.

Hook up with the Air Adventures of Clewiston crowd for Bird-Man jumps. I know of at least five that are bringing their suits. I did my first at last year's boogie on a GTI and have been hooked ever since.

You have to check out the rain forest "El Yunque" while you're there. And watch out for the Chupacabra, PR's version of Bigfoot.

As for the red and blue pills, wasn't Matrix an awesome flik? I hope the new ones in May and Nov are half as good.

Problems just be opportunities in der workin' clothes.

Yipee! Puerto Rico here I go ! Counting time, I'll be there by Sunday Morning... a couple of days to take in the heat before I jump into the fire.

Look forward to seeing all you FREAKS out there :o)

B|

Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Hi to all of u... I'm a extreme sport lover, but haven´t done any skydiving yet. I see u all talk about diving in PR. WHERE IS THAT? I live here in Puerto RIco and haven't found where to skydive yet!!! Please let me know where!

By the way, If any of u need any info of places for very cool mountain biking and partying, I'll be glad to inform you.

Take care!!

;)[

What do you mean you don't know where to skydive in PR but your profile says Humacao and student.

Well anyway the DZ is in Humacao (Xtreme Divers) and everyone there has a cool vibe. It has been a couple of months since I've been down there but after your student training there is a good group of RW and FF you can fly with. I don't think there are a lot of Birds down there but that might have changed since December or maybe not.

When you go to the DZ ask for Jason, he is the main man down there.

learn to fly in 3d