kevin922

Would you try to land your wingsuit if......

So say you have a malfunction on your main during deployment, you chop it and deploy your reserve -- lets say the unthinkable happens your reserve fails ! What would you do? And what do you think the survival chances are in this situation wearing a birdman suit vs not wearing one?

If the reserve is out at all, you really wouldn't be able to fly the suit. If it's stuck, I'd fight like hell to get it out.

But if my rig magically disppeared, which is basically impossible, I would try to reduce my fall rate as much as possible for impact. However, the best way to get low speeds is to dive first, and I don't really have any experience swooping the suit in for a landing, so I'd probably pound in.

- Mac

You never know...could be like one of those stories where mothers are able to lift cars to save there babies and all that kinda crap. With the chance of sudden death you might fight so hard to save yourself that you doB| and what a story it would be. Then again you might not.....:S lol