SkymonkeyONE

Custom wingsuit bridles and PC's

Not sure if any of you are having problems getting them made, but for those of you who just can't find them, Eddie Spears (Auger Inn Paraloft) did mine. He is the guy that makes "MonkeyFist" collapsible pilot chutes. The handles on these are the woven nylon twine that is available in a ton of colors. Anyway, he makes the nine-footers BirdMan recommends with any color PC and any color combination handle he has (about 15 choices) for $80. He will make the PC pretty much any size you like also.

Jimmy Cazer (Cazer Paraloft) will make you one also, as I am sure several other manufacturers will. Cazer and Auger Inn are nearly identical, minus the PC handle. I like the MonkeyFist handles alot, but still have two Cazers laying around.

I, personally, never had a "real" problem with a standard length bridle, but I did have a few PC hesitations that led me to believe a longer bridle might have helped. It was for that reason that I went ahead and had him sew me a new one.

I am very good friends with both Jimmy Cazer in Alabama (one of my dad's best friends) and Eddie Spears (who's loft is at Raeford), so holler at me if you are wanting one, but can't find the contact info.

Chuck