cpoxon

Wingsuit Festival... Weston 20th 21st July

Copied from Fordy's post to uk.rec.skydiving. I'll be there and I can't wait!

Hello all,
There will be a wingsuit festival at weston on the green on the 20th/21st July as advertised in "Skydive Mag"

The aircraft for the weekend are Cessna Caravan (electric door, sound system!!) turbine beaver and turbine islander...

We have Demo suits, thanks to Hinton skydiving centre, the Red Devils display team and my wingsuit flying friends who have kindly donated there origional suits for the weekend, without the above the weekend would not be half as much fun.

Ticket price for visiting jumpers is £15.00....

altitude 12,000-14,000ft depending on air traffic...

Minimum requirement, 500 jumps to fly a wingsuit... BOC throw-away P.C only...
NO PIN-PULL EQPT TO BE USED FOR WINGSUIT FLYING.

if you have made descents on a wingsuit with an elliptical canopy then please bring your own eqpt along, for First time wingsuit flyers NON ELLIPTICAL canopies only.

This weekend is a great opportunity for current uk wingsuit flyers of all standards to get together and learn from each other,attempt some bigger formations, and introduce jumpers to this fantastic discipline....

So if you have made some descents and want to help wingsuit flying to progress, or would like to try wingsuit jumping for the first time with experianced flyers then get down to weston for the weekend.

any enquires please e-mail me
[email protected]
RAFSPA
Weston on the green.