GroundZero

oh sheeeet, here we go....

from the "talkback" forum...
--------------------------------------------------------
"I think someone will land a wingsuit and walk away uninjured in less than 6 years."
"Wanna put any money on that?"
Oh ye of little faith. :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i MUST reply............
"yea... I'm with you... I know WE'LL be landing our Bird-Man Suits in 2008! and you guys will be standing there watching...
hehehehe, they just don't understand what we're doing!
I'll put money on that.
Chris
(6 years would be ...... April 23, 2008)
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!"

It wouldn't surprise me at all. I think it will get figured out. I just wonder how many will get killed in the process. If I'm not mistaken there were several that died just trying to devleope what we have today. I'm not knocking them, it was the same with parachutes in general.

Hey Kris, throw me the birdie suit and have Kevin fire up 38 Delta, we're going to the lake!(belllllch)
Yeah, yeah, just like you were going to take your reserve off of the water tower last weekend before you passed out. Shut up Missy!
Eat me, Kris! Hey Kev, you too drunk to fly? Hang on, I gotta take a $hi#!!
13,500' to the ground. We're dressed like clowns. The door's open. Hit it!

Hey Kris, throw me the birdie suit and have Kevin fire up 38 Delta, we're going to the lake!(belllllch)
Yeah, yeah, just like you were going to take your reserve off of the water tower last weekend before you passed out. Shut up Missy!
Eat me, Kris! Hey Kev, you too drunk to fly? Hang on, I gotta take a $hi#!!

Hey, Missy! I got you a suit. I stole it while on recon during an underpants gnome operation. The Tiki Freaks are safe. The pilot is drunk, so he's ready. We couldn't clear permission for the lake so I am just going to make a mud puddle in my backyard for you to land in.
Once I get the cameras setup and give a call to the Darwin Awards committee we're set!
Kris
(Why am I helping him? Have you seen his wife!?:)