SkymonkeyONE

Chopping from a mal with your wingsuit on

I am not interested in what the current debate in the S&T forum on the RSL subject is. I have been skydiving over 21 years now and am fairly certain I know from where I speak. Once again: I will not jump an RSL for any reason on any small eliptical. I do not have RSL's on either of my Javelins. I do have an RSL on my Centaurus demonstration team rig with the Star Trac 1 main in it. I do not jump it hooked up when I am doing CRW with it.
Chuck
My webpage HERE

:oDear Chuck,
I was rivited and thrilled (because I know you did not ...check out) by your account of this incident! I have only recently become aware of this type of flying suit that you are using and it is totally captured my imagination.
With regard to the issue of "landing" with out a chute, I would like to know if you think that it would be possible to land on the top of a speeding bus? Do you have any other ideas that you think might work? Do you know any ideas that Kusoma is currently working on?
If you get a chance, I would really be interested in what your thoughts are. Thanks!
EdAcquaro
[email protected]

Thanks, Chuck that is valuable information you have passed on. I had a similar problem but I was able to unzip and kick out of it. But when I checked my rig where the lateral band goes in the wing suit one side had a lot of abraissions. The suit still looks good not as much ware.