IHazySky

CF storm Bridle Manufacture

I need to make some bridles for the CF Storm 150. I have a pin, Dacron, and many machines. Does anyone have measurements for these bridles? PD is closed right now and I wanna jump tomorrow morning! My OCD prevents me from just making something that will end up being too long to retract...
Thanks
Ian

Total bridle length is listed on the linetrim chart, see http://www.performancedesigns.com/docs/linetrims/TC-120-230-Line-Trim-Chart.pdf.

As for the loops, the top one (at the pilot chute end) needs to be large enough to fit the pilot chute through, and the bottom one (at the canopy end) needs to be large enough to fit the bridle through. I don't have exact measurements for the location of the knob that's supposed to keep the pin in place, but I would hazard a guess that anything that allows the bridle to put tension (during deployment) on the pin before the tension is on the part of the bridle between pin and canopy should be enough.