Birdguy

CRW Camps 2016.......Where are they going to be !

Hi All

Just wondering if people could put up a post as to where there will be some CRW camps, boogies and record attempts for 2016. Even CRW friendly DZ's that don't mind newer Dawgs coming out for any level of Canopy Formation jumps.
Apart from the Spring Fling and the Dink Dink, I would like to see a few more possibilties on both sides of the Border !

Cheer's

faulknerwn

Go to groups.google.com and join the crwdogs group. I believe someone posted recently about starting to set up a crw calendar. But all of the information gets posted there.

Unfortunately for prospective new CRW jumpers this platform is considered to be incredibly archaic but I know the main population of CRW jumpers prefer it.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

The Raw Dogs site has lots of great CRW event info. It also has a lot of other CRW info also, including where to find coaching. It already has some of the 2017 events listed and they are updating it more as info becomes available.

The google group is still used but if info is on it and the event is confirmed it is mirrored on the Raw Dogs site as well.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend