brwonder

CRW Gear

I did a few CRW jumps in the past on borrowed gear but I am now a set together for myself but I am missing some parts. Where would be a good place to start? I tried the classifieds but what I looking for is not there. I need a set of risers (That I might just get a rigger to put blocks on an old set) and I also need toggles.

Thanks

Pretty much all dawgs use custom risers. Different people like different things like block placement, 2 to 1s or not and toggle size. Most riggers should be able to help you but there are some that are more experienced in making CRW specific risers. Post on the google group crwdogs or on the crwdog FB page what you're looking for. Someone should be able to help you out.

Welcome to the dark side!!
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

I would recommend that you message Dave Hillebrandt on Facebook. He makes awesome risers, blocks, 2-to-1s, anything you want, he can make it. He can also make a kill-cone for your pilot chute if you need one.

I think he was charging $150ish USD when I ordered mine last year.

Good luck & CRW Skies!!
PULL!! or DIE!!