crwitalia

Fast diamond with Pursuit 215- 230

Hi to all ''old'' crw dogs which have jump the Pursuit..
Have you some suggest to build a fast diamond using Pursuits with original lines ( not shortened ) ?
People involved are a girl using a 215 weight about 65 kg.
3 guys weighting about 90 kg. using a 230.
Purpose is an ''italian'' 16way...
I know that the Pursuit is a surpassed canopy, but now in Italy is the only available....:(

I wondered where all of the old Pursuits went. Maybe Wendy(faulknerwn), topdocker or skyjumpenfool can help you. I know skyjumpenfool still does crw with F111 canopies, probably some Pursuits included, so he may be your best bet.

Sorry I am not there to drag out my old Pursuit 230 to join in. Best of luck with the project.

Most of the Pursuits are probably in Italy, but not all. I still have mine and every once in a while I see or hear of one for sale here. There was one on e bay a few months ago for @$300. There are probably more sitting in people's closets that they haven't tried to sell because they think no one would buy them. If I ever run across a Pursuit 245, which I have heard of but never seen, I would probably buy it, if cheap. Wish I could be over there to help with your record. It would be fun to fly with other Pursuits again.

In most cases that is probably correct. However, when I talked to him a couple of weeks ago, he didn't even have one of the particular item I was looking for, but then no other dealer did either. It was still entertaining to talk to Ralph though. I'll have to remember to ask him about a 245 Pursuit the next time we talk. If anyone has one, it will probably be him. Thanks for suggesting that.

I can probably sell you 16 used Expresses of various sizes, cheap!

Way better than a Pursuit!

The Pursuit was the benchmark back in the day, and solid as a truck. Not sure it would be a good selection for a 16 way diamond... awfully floaty on the edges and difficult to control quickly.

I like the fact that you are building stuff, though!

Jump more, post less!