morris

4way rotation

Hello, I´m looking for some informations regarding 4way rotation.
Some of the questions I have are:
- If leaving at the top/starting to rotate, is it a minor input with both toogles before the aggressive input with one toggle or is it one toggle only?
- Do you have the formation in sight at any time? The moment after the first aggressive toggle input, this doesnt seem being that easy...
- Where is your position relative to the formation by the time you start your frontriser dive towards it (towards the formation)?
Right at the side of the formation or already a bit behind? If behind, how much? How high are you that moment (in a perfect world)? As high as the highest canopy of the formation? Higher?
- To dive down, is always just one frontriser being used or might be a bit of input on the other frontriser as well?
- At what point (position relative to the formation and heading of the rotator) does the frontriserinput stop?
- And now to the most important one: How the hell do I manage to rotate fast without docking with too much momentum??
If I dive below the formation, allowing for some toggleinput to slow me down, I´m docking while bringing a reasonable amount of lift with me and therefore "climbing" into the formation, this doesnt seem to be the way to do it.
If I aim straight for the target, I come in with a lot of horizontal speed, not resulting in a dock with little (horizontal) momentum at all.
What to do?
Thanks for any kind of information!

Since this post has been viewed alot with no response I'll chime in. I'm basically a weekend warrior CRW dawg and I'm not on a team. But I do love rots and have picked up some things talking to friends who compete.

In competition remember- distance equals time and flying smooth equals speed.

Answering your questions in order:

-When coming off the top it's a single toggle sashay out to the side.
-Always keep your target in sight, turn your head as you are flying. When doing rots I'm looking down waiting for the 'GO" call. So I just kick out and sashay always keeping my eyes on the stack.
-When I do rots I use toggles to get down and behind then use front risers to stay down and drive in when I'm centered. So people get on fronts earlier, I'm still learning about that part. In a perfect world you'll have gotten down and behind enough so your canopy is above the head but below the canopy of who you're docking on. Remember in competition 2,3 & 4 are planed up making the stack shorter i.e. less distance for the next guy to go to dock.
-To dive down when centered and behind it's both fronts.
-As long as you're centered drive it in on fronts all they way till about a foot or two away from the dawg you're docking on. So you're gradually letting up on the fronts and letting the canopy fly right into the dock.
-Rotating fast is done by flying smooth and with economy of movement. Docking without too much momentum, see above answer. If you ever dive below a formation and lose sight of it immediately move off to the side reset and make another approach. If you put yourself low but can still see your target get on rears but remember that they are sinking so do the same deal of gradually letting up as you do with driving in on fronts.
Coming in horizontal you can hit your target with speed as long as you are centered. I've taken some docks where the end cells tried to touch each other in front of me. I just make sure I've got my arms and legs spread out to catch the nylon.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend