skypuppy

crw lines

I recently bought a used triathlon 160 which seems to have been relined not long ago. I contacted aerodyne about getting two red a-lines and separate b-lines but was told they don't sell them. Anyone supply them ready-made?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

I bought full dacron line sets for two Triathlons directly from Aerodyne a couple of years ago . I was converting from Spectra to Dacron and they made the line sets with red, non-cascading center A lines, as per my request.
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

Zymurdoo

I bought full dacron line sets for two Triathlons directly from Aerodyne a couple of years ago . I was converting from Spectra to Dacron and they made the line sets with red, non-cascading center A lines, as per my request.

I guess I could try that, but as I said, the canopy looks like it has just had a new lineset put on (the guy I bought it from doesn't know its history - it came with a rig he bought used and he never used the canopy).
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.

the lineset is $225. But I only need 2 a lines and 2 b lines, since the lineset on the canopy looks new. Buying the lineset would cost half of what I paid for the canopy.

Guess I'll just have to have the new lines made up on my own. That'll mean that the A-lines will probably be white instead of red - but I'll live with that.

ok. I thought you'd have to buy 100-yard roll, but I see they sell by the yard. problem solved.