skyjumpenfool

Another CRW Pup.. F-111

Al BeVier doing his first 2 stack... on an old Maverick over Skydive Twin Cities with Dave (Proz) Prozinski. Hey Top... recognize that canopy?

We continue to introduce people to CRW using older (still airworthy) F-111's. Several have gone on to do more CRW.

Please let us know if you have an older F-111 available.

Al went on to do his first pin and even tried a rotation over the top of a 3 stack. He is now "hooked". :)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Amyr

Are you wanting a donation or to buy? I have a beautiful Maverick for sale. Less then 150 jumps. She is in excellent shape and the lines still white.

We'd always put any donation to good use! I can ask around to see if anyone is interested? Most of our pups go on to Lightnings and Storms.

I did pay for my newest Furry? It only had 30 jumps and was litterally "like new". With a rig and reserve, $150. So, you're probly not going to get rich selling an older Maverick. I'll PM you my phone #. And, I'll ask around.

How much are you thinking? $$$?:)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Saw this after I messaged you. WELL i guess i am dreaming then to want 400 bucks for it. I paid a embarrassing amount more for it over a year ago. HAD no idea until recently when going to list it. Wasn't looking to get rich. Just knew it was and still is a awesome canopy. And didn't want it to become a grill or car cover. Or cut into pieces as a patch. It was my first canopy and since i didn't have the knowledge, or guidance to know what I was doing I bought it. I now know the difference. Although I have a lot to learn. But i have informed anyone wanting to buy it what they are buying .And asked a lot of questions. Probably why I haven't sold it yet.

Can I be the not funny guy ?
Doing CRW with old canopy is more than fine, and must be lots of fun.. If can land it of course. But this is not the point of my post.

Please please, when doing CRW, please remove the trailing pilot chute ! Especially doing short stack ! It's amazing it didn't already messed up your formation. I know too much people who went down with pilot chute stuck in the wrong line set.

This said, have fun !