Fast

2013 Cheese Boogie

Hey Everyone - if you're interested in hitting up this summer's Cheese boogie (Celebrating 50 years of operation for the Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club) the dates are August 8th-11th.

Hope to see you there. More details as the date gets closer!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

If you know that you're coming to the boogie and are looking to getting a hotel room - you should book asap. They just announced a concert in the area (Jimmy Buffet) for that saturday and it will cause most of the hotel rooms to book up!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I also want to throw out there that this year's Cheese Boogie will feature an Otter for the entire duration as opposed to a skyvan, which I know should make some of you CRW Dogs happy!
~D

Fast

Hey Everyone - if you're interested in hitting up this summer's Cheese boogie (Celebrating 50 years of operation for the Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club) the dates are August 21st through 25th.

Hope to see you there. More details as the date gets closer!

ATTENTION ATTENTION

The dates had to be changed for the Cheese Boogie due to a conflict with a CRW event in China.

The new dates are August 8-11th. They will not change again now.

It's helpful as well because there was a concert at the local venue the same weekend and no one could get hotel rooms.

I am very sorry if this causes some kind of problem.

Thanks,
[email protected] with any questions.
~D

More information here:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4501931

Join the facebook event for this boogie here: https://www.facebook.com/events/209981682487181/
~D

skydude2000

Will there be attempts at night jumps again this year?? It's gonna be an awesome boogie!!

See you in August!!:)

I think that we might end up passing on that. There will be almost no moon at that time of the month.
~D

This is the last week to get your pre-registration in. It really helps us with the pre-planning, so if you're coming please head over to the event page and register!

https://skydivemke.ticketbud.com/2013-cheese-boogie
~D