Saker

All new CRW canopy

Good luck to them getting into the CRW market that has been dominated by the PD Lightning.

I'm sure they can get some business with some of the rotation and sequential competition teams
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sounds like a canopy for serious team jumping but not particularly useful for recreational CRW or jumping with any other existing CRW canopy.

Glad to see another manufacturer doing stuff for the CRW community though.

It all depends on the glide rate and how it compares to the others. It should be okay with some other canopy for recreational CRW only in stacks or planes. Though I have to admit, I think its been at least 30 years since a 5 cell canopy was made, and that one was a piece of shit. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I remember jumping a DC5, was thinking of buying it as I was looking for my first canopy. Test jumped it and after it opened I found it broke a line! It landed fine for me even then but didn't want to hassle with a reline so I moved onto another canopy. It had hugh cells!

We had the 5 cell and jumped it with a Storm with matching wingloading. They were both 90 something in size and I think we loaded at 2.0. We found them to be very compatible, at least for 2 way. We only had the two, so couldn't test larger numbers.

Sharon
RedLine

We had the 5 cell and jumped it with a Storm with matching wingloading. They were both 90 something in size and I think we loaded at 2.0. We found them to be very compatible, at least for 2 way. We only had the two, so couldn't test larger numbers.

Sharon
RedLine

And we drew straws to see who had to land the Storm instead of the nice-landing 5-cell that didn't have a name yet!!

Jump more, post less!