venturead

Cheese Boogie

Those are the dates!

We are going to have pre-registration posted soon too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

there is a CReW camp for pups at CSC (Chicagoland skydive Center 800-404-jump) Rochelle, IL on July 27,28 and 29th(this weekend!). There will be a class taught by Razz on Fri eve and jumping on Sat and Sun
$25 for class and $20 for weekend canopy rental. This was the class that got canceled at your DZ awhile ago.
Come on down here and join us!
Call manifest and sign up if you are coming, That way they will try to get a canopy for you, it's a bit late. You are welcome to come and hope to borrow a canopy for the weekend if you dont sign up.

We currently have 2 CReW dawgs that jump here almost every weekend and hoping after this class to get more to follow. We take up anybody that wants to try it. Come on over this weekend and touch some nylon!

I did my first CRW jump about a month ago, and I'm dying to do some more. Looks like there will be a lot of experienced folks there - would someone with low numbers be able to squeeze in? :-)

As far as I know, everyone is welcome at the Cheese Boogie (CRW side)... I just run things at the dropzone, don't have much to do with the CRW organizing.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Ok better late than never right...

If you're coming to the Cheese Boogie this year - now's the time to pre-register and sign up on the facebook event so we can all know who is gonna be there.

Facebook Event (If you don't have facebook, no big deal, but you should still pre-reg)

Pre-Registration

We need people to sign up for food (new this year, we are doing breakfast too) and make sure you add a T-Shirt if you want this year's boogie shirt. We won't be buying many extra.

Since the last Cheese Boogie we have had a chef/caterer start jumping with us. He has provided food for other smaller events over the course of the season and makes some really awesome stuff. The whole processes should be much smoother than in the past as well. Very Exciting!!!!

See you all very soon.
~D

Pre-Registration ends at noon on friday. If you want to get the boogie shirt you have to be registered by then.
~D