dustin19d

GK CRW

This marks the end of yet another winter training down here in Southern Florida for the GK's. This was taken today over Homestead, FL. Our new guys this year have been "on it" when it comes to CRW. They even like strap workB|

I think I over shrunk these pics though to get them to post...?

I love seeing CRW being done with trailing pilot chutes. Just wait until they tangle (and they will). The GK should do CRW, but they should spend my tax dollars and get the right gear. Reminds me of 2006 Nationals when I was on a load with the GK. I asked why they weren't competing in CRW. They said "Our CO think it's too dangerous." My teammate at the time was on the short list to command the GK and definitely was into CRW.

If you're gonna be "on it" doing CRW, get the right gear. You'll be glad you did.

If you're gonna be "on it" doing CRW, get the right gear. You'll be glad you did.

Could be they were pussies and didn't want to bust their asses trying to land the Lightnings? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Tough croud:D
Glad you all enjoyed the pictures:P

Aww man..... I did enjoy the pics.

I was just glad they weren't pictures of a bad wrap and triple cutaway or something. Those seem to be the most popular for people to show.

Jump more, post less!

I was just glad they weren't pictures of a bad wrap and triple cutaway or something. Those seem to be the most popular for people to show.

No kidding. Although I fully enjoyed the Lightning CRW jumps I did with the crwdogs, most of it in the diamond formations, the most fun I had was with my close friends all jumping Triathlons with the trailing pilot chutes, banging out the 4 stack rotations, with microlines even. :o I had maybe 180 jumps doing that and never had a pilot chute get caught on anything, but that potential is always there of course.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No kidding. Although I fully enjoyed the Lightning CRW jumps I did with the crwdogs, most of it in the diamond formations, the most fun I had was with my close friends all jumping Triathlons with the trailing pilot chutes, banging out the 4 stack rotations, with microlines even. :o I had maybe 180 jumps doing that and never had a pilot chute get caught on anything, but that potential is always there of course.

I've seen pilot chutes entangle with retractable bridles; the potential increases exponentially with non-retractable bridles.

I've seen pilot chutes entangle with retractable bridles; the potential increases exponentially with non-retractable bridles.

Matter of fact, I seem to remember one jump at Chester, SC in June 2005 where some guy banged into his slot a bit out of control and got his retractable pc tangled up. He was a couple rows below me. All told, I think 5 shoes were lost trying to hold the formation together until the clear out order was given or something. I have the picture of it too. Fun shit! :D