sabre1700

Cheese Boogie List

Hey all, time to start and email list for all you Neanderthals who aren't on Facebook, yet.

Dates: Sept 8-11, 2011
Aircraft: SkyVan and Pac 750XL, Cessna 182
Cat Herders (Mike Lewis, Eric Galan and me, so far)

The "List" (in no particular order, other than they popped into my head. So, please let me know if I've forgotten you, or if you just checked flights and realized how cheap flights into Milwaukee are currently, and you can't resist coming, because it will be my birthday on Sept 8th and we will have free cake):

1) April Schuldt
2) Jason Smith
3) John Bechtel
4) Brian Martin
5) Seth Kuttruff
6) Kermit
7) Jeff Klingbell
8) Tim Schue
9) Linda Loo Who
10) Bob Felt ver 4.0 (but only with Doctor's note)
11) Brent Racine
12) Jeremy Olexa
13) Tom Stewart
14) Paul Peterson
15) Keith Paulson
16) Andi Bongert
17) Korissa "La" Bomba
18) Eric Galan
19) Mike Lewis
20) Jim Rasmussen

Blue skies,
Razz

after registration I received payment notice and "tickets". Do I need to print these and bring them or will you be able to look them up on a list you have at the event? I hate wasting paper and ink just to find out you already have the info.
See you guys soon

You wont need the tickets - it's just part of the system that does the registration. We haven't really found an elegant solution to boogie registration quite yet.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Thanks again everyone who came out and made this boogie such a success. I hope to see all of you again next year.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I had the most fun I've ever had skydiving. I showed up with 30 CRW jumps and a borrowed canopy and left with a huge smile on my face I still can't wipe off not to mention a CCS award a POPs record and a lot of new tricks to add to my bag. Thanks to everyone that helped me Razz, Eric, Hairy Bob, Bmar, John, Mike, April, Seth, and the staff at Sky Knights sorry about your shoe Jeremy I owe beer for that one. Hope to see you all next year if not sooner. Matt